[OpenID] AddId! - A useful idea of mine?!

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Feb 1 17:51:14 UTC 2007

The issues with hcard are the same as they were with FOAF, so I think
its use is pretty limited unless you put in an ACL mechanism, which
adds a ton of complexity

AX is pretty simple, and nothing to parse, and then one less way of
doing the same thing, and fits the existing name/value pair design
pattern of a post, and the data is in an OpenID request as opposed to
being in the Yadis file.

Just my $0.02 ...

-- Dick