[OpenID] Branding extensions

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Feb 1 17:05:51 UTC 2007

This works for some of the data, but the description Rowan is
referring to is a description of the specific request, which would
require a different URL for each request "type", and may not be
something the user or the site wants to be made publicly available.

Additionally, when we move to signing the request, the identity info
of the RP MUST be in the request and not be a URL that could be
changed to ensure integrity.

As for having your hcard at your OpenID URL, few people want to have
significant information publicly available. I know I don't want my
email and phone number to be able to be mined programatically.

-- Dick