[OpenID] Branding extensions

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:55:31 UTC 2007

Rowan was looking to represent sitename, logo, url and description.

These attributes map to "fn org", "logo" and/or "photo", "url" and
"notes" in hcard/vcard.

The method for extracting either site or person information from a url
should be the same; therefore, at the end of my delegated openid URL,
you should find at least a reference to my hcard; at the end of
Citizen Agency you'd find it's business hcard; why shouldn't we adopt
the same mechanism for iDPs and so on?

Chris