[OpenID] AddId! - A useful idea of mine?!
Stephen Paul Weber
singpolyma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:00:02 UTC 2007
On 2/1/07, Dick Hardt <dick at sxip.com> wrote:
> All of these formats are limiting Chris.
Not really... If you want more you expand them. It's not hard to
extend uF stuff with either namespacing, extra classes, XOXO, or some
other method. Benefits would include:
* Existing parsing code - no need to redo the work.
* Instant compatibility with existing uF-compliant services
* Less complicated encoding - synonymous values to vCard
* Existing relationship syntax
* Existing tag/metadata encoding
* Easy addressing (URL#hCard, URL#blogroll, etc)
- Stephen Paul Weber, Amateur Writer
MSN/GTalk/Jabber: singpolyma at gmail.com
More information about the general