[OpenID] Branding extensions

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Feb 1 02:02:40 UTC 2007

Hi Rowan

I think it is really useful functionality. We had functionality like
this in SXIP 1.0 and SXIP 2.0, and brought up some of these issues
back in September, and the decision was that this kind of
functionality makes sense as an extension.

I have left this extension specification sitting on the back burner
waiting for OpenID Authentication and OpenID Attribute Exchange to
get completed.

Perhaps call it OpenID Relying Party Identity, or RPID for short. :-)

-- Dick