[OpenID] OpenID + Certs

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Wed Apr 25 00:36:51 UTC 2007

Dick,

I am using the term cert as in X.509 certificates being used by major
corporations and DoD to identify their users.
These certs contain validated user profile information that ought to be
available in an OpeniD user profile as an optional attribute at a minimum.
How many of them are already out there? Many millions.
This ought to be leveraged somehow.

Pat.