[OpenID] Is there interest in such a Perl module

Martin Foster martin at ethereal-realms.org
Sat Apr 14 18:33:09 UTC 2007

Chris Drake wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I use Crypt::Random - I think I wrote a fix for some problems it
> encounters during install a while ago... let me know if you're looking
> to try and use it - I might be able to help.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Chris Drake

Installation does not seem to be a problem, however it seems to lock up
when it runs out of entropy.   This takes place regardless of the
strength of the random number generated.

The locks are also suspicious making me think its something else playing
a part in this.   While it can normally generate P, it will lock up on Q
and then never proceed beyond that point.  And that includes things like
generating only two keys versus out of 1024 to make sure they are primes.

Hard to describe really.

	Martin Foster
	Creator/Designer Ethereal Realms
	martin at ethereal-realms.org