[OpenID] use of net.openid vs com.sxip for Java libraries

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Wed Apr 11 03:29:46 UTC 2007

+1 from me.

  _____

From: general-bounces at openid.net [mailto:general-bounces at openid.net] On
Behalf Of Justen Stepka
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:00 PM
To: openid-general; openid4java at googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [OpenID] use of net.openid vs com.sxip for Java libraries

With regards to the name spacing issues for the OpenID4Java project, I have
configured the domain to redirect to the OpenID4Java.org Google project
page.

http://www.openid4java.org  <http://www.openid4java.org>

If everyone is fine with it moving forward we can refactor to this package
structure.

Cheers,

Justen