[OpenID] OpenID Hackathon Next Week? (RE: New Report: OpenID Adoption)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:54:50 UTC 2007

I can offer Citizen Space up for the right number of folks -- depending on when.

David, can you spearhead this and let me know what you need? I'm
really wrapped up in planning Web2Open and a party on Tuesday night
(which I'd love to have the OpenID Foundation as a sponsor!)... but
otherwise want to be involved!

Anyone else?

Chris

--