[OpenID] use of net.openid vs com.sxip for Java libraries

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Wed Apr 4 18:26:05 UTC 2007

+1, I feel it should either use org.sxip, com.sxip, or the proposal of
org.openid4java.

OpenID.net should not be specifically endorsing any specific
implementation, just as the foundation will not be creating libraries
itself.  There must be a seperation between the OpenID protocol and
implementations of it.  Otherwise who is to say what is the official
Java OpenID implementation?

--David