[OpenID] OpenID Case Studies and Promoting OpenID

Rafeeq Rehman rafeeq.rehman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:54:58 PDT 2007

Some time back I posted a message asking for OpenID case studies. Now I am
attaching the case study form with this email. If you are using OpenID in
your organization and would like to share your experience for general
benefit of the community, please fill out the form and send it back to me. I
shall compile the results of the case studies and put it on a web site. This
will help others learn from your experience and the knowledge that you have
gained during this process. Your input will make a difference!

Thanks

Rafeeq Rehman

  _____

This message and any attachments contain confidential information intended
for a specific individual, a specific purpose, and is protected by law. It
can't be used or forwarded to anyone for any other purpose. - If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.