[OpenID - Eu] [OpenID] European Public Consultation on e-ID, e-authentication & e-signature

Santi Casas santi at casas.name
Mon Feb 21 10:09:27 UTC 2011

Hi Kick,

I will try to influence, in Spain, in forums in which participle in this regard
and give their opinions on the consultation.

In any case it would be desirable that both the OIDF (at least European) as
the OIX will be positioned directly. The time has come in Europe to clearly
separate the electronic signature of the digital identity.

Santi