[OpenID - Eu] International Progress Report for Switzerland

Robert Ott ott at jnet.ch
Thu Nov 4 12:30:55 UTC 2010

Hi Nat,

Here a small update from OpenID Switzerland:
- OpenID was presented at a major security event to 200+ participants that an ISSS event
   see http://www.openid.ch/en/2010/11/openid-praesentation-an-isss-anlass/
- It is a pleasure inform you that Doodle (based in Switzerland) now supports OpenID as a RP. Doodle is a major scheduling service with more than 6 million users.
- Clavid added another strong authentication method called OATH TOTP (time based OTP from Open-Authentication-Initiative) as well as SMS OTP to the already existing methods such as HOTP, mOTP, YubiKey, Certificates, SuisseID, AXSioncs. All strong authentication methods are are provided for free OpenID usage.

Regards

Robert

Robert Ott, OpenID Switzerland