[OpenID - Eu] Send in the International Progress and Ideas!

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:47:31 UTC 2010

Hi.

At IIW today, Sha-Mayn, Henrik, and I plan to hold a session about the
international development and strategy of Open Identity/Trust
Frameworks etc.

Please send in any development that you know.

For example, as to the development this year, I know that wp.pl, the
largest Polish portal now supports OpenID.
Similarly, both NTT docomo and KDDI (the biggest and second biggest
telco in Japan) supports OpenID. Some Japanese government sites now
are accepting OpenID as well. Also, the necessity for the trust
framework is now published in a formal Japanese government document.
(<- that actually is what I was working on as a paid job...)

Also, we hosted OpenID Summit in London and Paris. We had numerous
meetings in Japan.

We also need the ideas for promoting Open Identity in Europe, Asia,
and rest of the world.
Having series of educational events are one, but there can be others.
So, please send in any tiny ideas that you have.

Cheers,

=nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)