[OpenID - Eu] Participate in Open ID Summit EU and EEMA

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed May 26 19:55:22 UTC 2010

If you haven’t already registered for the June 8th OpenID Summit in London and plan to attend, please do so soon so the event organizers can plan catering for the event.  Register at http://openid-eu-summit-2010.eventbrite.com/ (and propose a topic for the summit there too, if you’d like to present or see a session created on your topic).

I look forward to hearing presentations outlining European identity perspectives and use cases to help inform the evolution of OpenID.  Come share your views!  Attendance is free of charge.  Register today!

                                                                -- Mike