[OpenID - Eu] EU Representation in OIDF

Robert Ott ott at jnet.ch
Tue Jan 5 07:12:44 UTC 2010

Thanks, Dave, for bringing the EU representation issue to the point.

As the election did not work out for EU, I think we do not have much possibilities to bring EU related topics to the OIDF board except by writing to this mailing list. I think if OIDF wants to allow more participation of EU in the board, OIDF has to create a foundation to do so. There are people in Europe (like Kick, Hendrik, Chris, Martin, etc.) that are willing to contribute.

Is there a way that an EU representative (e.g. Kick) can participate more closely with the OIDF board (attend board meetings, etc.)?  Could someone address this point at the next OIDF board meeting?

Regards

Robert, OpenID Switzerland