[OpenID - Eu] OpenID open source and startup help

Zdravko Stoychev zdravko at 5group.com
Fri Nov 27 08:36:11 UTC 2009

Hi Coen!

It is a good idea to do it anyway. Opening the code could result to
added features, improved functionality and bug-fixing from the
community. Btw does your code support Active Directory integration in
any way?

Currently I'm using OpenID-LDAP <http://www.openid-ldap.org> package to
bring OpenID-s to our Active Directory user accounts. Its interface is
spartan and supports only 1.x OpenID specs, but works like charm.

Regards,
Zdravko