[OpenID - Eu] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Dec 9 10:12:48 UTC 2009

Hi!  I'm interested, please send an invite.  I hope to be able to
participate, but may not be able to make it back home in time for the
meeting.

/Simon

"Kick Willemse" <nieuwsgroep at evidos.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>

> I organized a conf call with the suggested tool:
> <https://www.hidefconferencing.com/> https://www.hidefconferencing.com/
>

> The meeting is 10 December at 9 pm
>

> We will follow the suggested agenda and are open to additional points at the
> start of the call.
>

> I now send invites to:
>

> Björn (bjoern.woltermann at immobilienscout24.de)
> Chris Obdam (chris.obdam at holder.nl)
> Henrik Biering (hb at netamia.com)
> Marcin Jagodziński (marcin.jagodzinski at gmail.com)
> Martin Paljak (martin at paljak.pri.ee)
> Robert Ott (ott at jnet.ch)
>

> Looking at the openid wiki I wonder if the following members want to join
> the conference (Maybe they already did, but then I missed):
>

> Sweden               Simon Josefsson
>
> UK (Scotland)    Steven Livingstone-Perez
>
> Italy                       Claudio Cicall
>
> Portugal              Luis Valente
>
> Bulgaria               Zdravko Stoychev
>

> Please send me an e-mail if you like to join the conf call and I will
> invite. It´s open to anyone who likes to contribute.
>

> Kick

>>> 2. EU Voting recommendation for OIDF board membership.
>>> 3. First thoughts on who want/can participate in the OIDE core team.
>>> 4. Define how to handle the conversion www.openideurope.eu to another
>>> platform.
>>> 5. Upcoming, planned OpenID promotion related events.
>>> 6. Update of planned eGovernment related work of the various countries.
>>> 7. Define 2-3 major topics we should concentrate in Europe.
>>> 8. Define frequency of future conference calls