[OpenID - Eu] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Zdravko Stoychev zdravko at 5group.com
Wed Dec 9 08:13:28 UTC 2009

Robert Ott wrote:
> So I just try to suggest a time for the Skype call. Would Thursday, December 10th, 9pm (Central European Time) be suitable?

For me CET is GMT+3, which is OK.
> Here a proposal for an agenda
>
> 1. Who is on the call.
> 2. EU Voting recommendation for OIDF board membership.
> 3. First thoughts on who want/can participate in the OIDE core team.
> 4. Define how to handle the conversion www.openideurope.eu to another platform.
> 5. Upcoming, planned OpenID promotion related events.
> 6. Update of planned eGovernment related work of the various countries.
> 7. Define 2-3 major topics we should concentrate in Europe.
> 8. Define frequency of future conference calls
> 9. Various

Okay
> Skype ID's
> Chris: anoxzia
> Martin: martinpaljak
> Kick: kickwillemse
> Robert: otti78
> Henrik: ?
> Björn: ?
> Others: ?

Robert, please add me to Skype list. You know my id already: z_stoichev
> Could someone of you initiate the Skype Conf-Call. I must admit I use Skype very rarely, thus any other of us would be more suitable to organize the conference call on Skype.

Regards,

--
  Zdravko Stoychev
  5Group & Co.

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. It should not be disseminated, distributed, or copied. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake, please inform the sender, and delete it from your system.