[OpenID - Eu] Fwd: [OpenID board] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Zdravko Stoychev zdravko at 5group.com
Wed Dec 2 14:23:16 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Nat Sakimura wrote:
> Yes, let us do.
>
> ... though, we have to get hold of Snorri anyways to finalize the TM
> transfer...

Nat, as for the trademark, there is TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT, dated 23th of
June, 2008 with which Snorri assigned TM to OIDE for 1€. Snorri also
agreed that he'll execute all papers necessary to secure to OIDE the
rights assigned.

Right now I am in process of renewing openid.bg domain and the Register
requests trademark ownership signed letter. I tried to contact Snorri,
requesting a such document, with no luck.

Also who is paying for all those domains anyway? I will do it now, sure,
but still a question.

I really hope things shall be sorted out sooner.

Regards,

--
  Zdravko Stoychev

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. It should not be disseminated, distributed, or copied. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake, please inform the sender, and delete it from your system.