[OpenID - Eu] Invitation for the OSOR.eu workshop on eID

Szabolcs.SZEKACS at ec.europa.eu Szabolcs.SZEKACS at ec.europa.eu
Thu Sep 25 08:18:05 UTC 2008

Chris,

The target audience is eID experts, developers, public administratons who (hopefully) are interested in the services of OSOR.eu.

OSOR's objectives are to identify FLOSS eID projects, applications which may be useful for the public administrations around Europe and to create an active community which will help to facilitate the sharing and collaborative development of these among themselves.

Szabolcs

We try to keep the size to a managable number, since we would like to get practictle suggestions, requirements out of the workshop.