[OpenID - Eu] Invitation for the OSOR.eu workshop on eID

Robert Ott ott at jnet.ch
Wed Sep 24 18:21:42 UTC 2008

Hi Snorri, Chris,

I think Chris would be closer to Brussels. However, if nobody else
from our OpenID people can attend or do a presentation, I could
present something based on my Slides from Jazoon (http://jazoon.com/en/conference/presentationdetails.html?type=sid&detail=5180
). I would remove the 'Java' part and add some project experience from
our Clavid identity provider (http://clavid.ch/ : e.g. Yubikey,
AXSionics, Certificates and other strong authentication mechanism in
combination with OpenID).

@Chris: Can you attend?
@All: Somebody else?
@Szabolcs: How long should the talk be?