[OpenID - Eu] TR: OpenID EU participation to Identity conference in Maastricht and to Liberty SIG HR/EDU SIG

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Fri Oct 10 13:51:27 UTC 2008

>From the different mail conversations I summarize the following:

1.       I will be present at 22 october at the conference

2.       I will give a presentation during the morning workshop: Building Trustworthy Architectures Workshop. Topics to adres are:

a.       User Centric Authentication Service (Pro's and Cons)

b.      Different alternatives within market (OpenID, SAML, CardSpace)

c.       How we are realizing a trustworthy service using A-select.

3.       I will be present during the afternoon session focusing on:

a.       User centric authentication vs machine to machine authentication

b.      Attribute sharing and the need for a persistent unique identifier

For each presentation I will take about 20 minutes.

That sounds perfectly okay to me. I am terribly pressed for time at the moment but will do my best to get everything updated as soon as possible. In case you have the typical two-paragraph outline of your morning talk at hand, that would be a bonus.