[OpenID - Eu] Your participation in the "OpenID'09 Vision"

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Oct 4 08:59:53 UTC 2008

Hello Everybody,

I first would like to thank those (already more than 40 people) who have
participated in http://wiki.openid2009.org <http://wiki.openid2009.org/> .

This is also an opportunity for me to invite you to come aboard if you have
not given us your point of view and your ideas on the subject" "What actions
do we need to take to make OpenID a success in 2009?" Please go to
http://wiki.openid2009.org/Main_Page#Participants_and_Contacts now!

You are most welcome to do so, for we cannot act without your feedback.

As a complement to this, for all those who are not afraid to listen to my
French accent, ;-) you can listen to an interview I gave on the subject of
OpenID'09:

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/snorri-giorgetti

I would also like to direct you to this great link:
http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Foundation/Strategy. The text was written by
Johannes Ernst, who compiles a fantastic list of actions that can be taken
by OIDF within the next 18 months. Please do not forget to come back to
openid.net's wiki often, and to participate!

Thanks to all,

Regards,

-Snorri