[OpenID - Eu] OpenID Portugal Chapter Registration

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 17 19:26:56 UTC 2008

Congratulations from the OpenID Foundation as well!  OpenID Portugal is now also listed as a local chapter of the OpenID Foundation at http://openid.net/foundation/chapters/.

                                Best wishes,
                                -- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: eu-bounces at openid.net [mailto:eu-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf Of Snorri
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:17 AM
To: 'Luís Valente'; eu at openid.net; openid at openideurope.eu
Subject: Re: [OpenID - Eu] OpenID Portugal Chapter Registration

Dear Luís,

Congratulation to you and all your team from your University for your great work and your speed.

OpenID Portugal is now an officially recognized as National chapter of the OpenID Europe Foundation (agreement/docs will be sent soon to you).

Also we list your Chapter to the openideurope.eu site very soon, (as soon as you have uploaded texts)
Good luck for the development of Portuguese contents (news, list of PT RPs/OPs, guidelines, contacts...)

I wish you success with OpenID in Portugal

The best is to come!

Be free to contact me when you want

-Snorri