[OpenID - Eu] OpenID Portugal Chapter Registration

Luís Valente lvalente at dcc.fc.up.pt
Tue Jun 17 11:34:54 UTC 2008

Dear OIDE Board,

We agree the OIDE National Chapters Policy
Please find below the registration information for Portuguese Chapter.

a) The organizers are: Luís Valente, Filipa Falcão Reis, Diana Almeida,
Manuel Eduardo Correia, Margarida Franco, Pedro Vilaça

b) The URL of the Association: http://www.openid.pt (at this moment we
are making  and develop portuguese contents)

c) The region: Portugal

d) The name of our Chapter is "OpenID Portugal"

We thank you to list our Chapter on openideurope.eu

Best regards,

--
Luís Valente

CRACS - Center for Research in Advanced Computing Systems
Department of Computer Science
University of Porto, Faculty of Sciences