[OpenID - Eu] [SPAM] [OpenID] Assigning the OpenID EU Trademark to the OIDE Foundation

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Tue Jul 1 16:27:04 UTC 2008

On 2008/06/23, at 3:31, Snorri wrote:

> ... to do what Johannes did, by assigning the brand name "OpenID" to
> OIDE for the token sum of €1 (one euro).

Hey, given the current euro-usd exchange rate, you are going to get
much richer in that deal than me! ;-)

More seriously, this is great news, and I very much applaud you for
doing this. That's the spirit of the original OpenID community, and
it's good to see that it is still alive.

Cheers,

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.

   http://netmesh.info/jernst