[OpenID - Eu] OpenID Europe Dinner November 6th in Berlin (and more points)

Lukas Rosenstock lukas.rosenstock at identity20.eu
Tue Oct 23 10:42:57 UTC 2007

Hi!
I haven't yet found a restaurant, my friends in Berlin couldn't give me an
advice for the part of the city I was looking in, which is anyway, if we
meet at your hotel, the wrong area.
I recommend this: Give me (and the others) the address of your hotel, we
fix this as meeting point. I'm in Berlin from Saturday on, so I still have
three and a half days to look and find some nice place near to that hotel
personally.

  Lukas

--
Lukas Rosenstock