[OpenID - Eu] OpenID Europe Dinner November 6th in Berlin (and more points)

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Oct 18 22:13:43 UTC 2007

Dear Lukas,

Thanks for your "German assistance" :)

I propose:

-7:30 pm - OpenID Meeting in my Hotel: it's in the center of Berlin (map
enclosed), it will be perfect for a good quiet chat after the sound of Web
2.0! :)
-9:00 pm - OpenID Dinner near the Hotel: If possible to go walling... Lukas
your mission is find this fun place ! :)
-11:00 - OpenIDrink :) No mandatory! => Only for those who want to discover
Berlin's Night!

Ok for the EU website and the Paddy Idea

Cheers

-Snorri