[OpenID - Eu] openideurope.eu website realigning

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Oct 18 09:17:24 UTC 2007

+1 for Basecamp!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : eu-bounces at openid.net [mailto:eu-bounces at openid.net] De la part de
Chris Obdam
Envoyé : lundi 15 octobre 2007 09:18
À : eu at openid.net
Objet : Re: [OpenID - Eu] openideurope.eu website realigning

Hello everyone!

I am off course also available for developing a new OpenID Europe
website. I do Ruby/Rails programming only, although I have experience
in PHP programming, haven't done it since 2005..

Has someone already volunteerd to do the design of the website? That
should be a nice start I guess?

Maybe we can start an Basecamp to collaberate?

Greetings,

Chris
OpenID Holland