[OpenID - Eu] OpenID Europe Dinner November 6th in Berlin (and more points)

Lukas Rosenstock lukas.rosenstock at identity20.eu
Tue Oct 16 09:50:01 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'll try to ask the people I know in Berlin for recommendations for a
venue to meet up. Expect my answer this week. Any preferences?

I also think the website needs some redesign, however I wouldn't recommend
just copy what the OpenID.net site did, but first clarify what we want the
website to be. We should talk about that at the dinner. Any other points
to talk about? An agenda? Depending on that, we could invite some other
people who are e.g. involved in social networking portability.

To the idea that Paddy brought up, a "planet"-style site to collect news,
events etc. about OpenID in Europe - I'm actually working on that
(although not limited to OpenID), it will be the new version of my site
"identity20.eu", also going live this week.

Anyone going to the Barcamp or web2open and interested in cooperating with
me on a presentation? Please contact me!

  Lukas