[OpenID - Eu] openideurope.eu website realigning

Ekkehard Gümbel guembel at naw.info
Sun Oct 14 21:03:42 UTC 2007

Hi Robert and all,
and "cheers" for a start, since I never posted on this list before.
<introduction>
Frankly, I have not been involved with OpenID very much in the past but am
perfectly willing to support it where I can. For a living I am mostly
working with the TYPO3 CMS, and only recently presented OpenID and our
OpenID plugin for TYPO3 to the public at the TYPO3 conference, see e.g. my
blog post on
http://www.naw.info/blogs/typo3security/2007/09/22/t3con07-openid-fur-typo3-veroffentlicht/
(sorry, it's german...)
</introduction>

Anyways: We do quite a lot of TYPO3 projects and we easily could sponsor
both design/setup and hosting of the site. Let me know if you guys are
interested.

Besides that, I am very much looking forward to get to know some people in
Berlin!
greets
/Ekki

Ekkehard Gümbel