[OpenID - Eu] openideurope.eu website realigning

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sun Oct 14 11:13:29 UTC 2007

Dear Schranz

Thanks for your thoughts

For those who do not yet know Schranz, he's the "OpenID Europe Austrian
Representative" and very motivated to help, to organize the site
openideurope.eu at my request and he contacted in a university in Austria
and I thank him for that ... His work is valuable!

Indeed, the site openideurope.eu for the OpenID Europe Community is really
outmoded and inefficient!
Let me quickly reorganize building upon the good work of OpenID.net

But it is not to copy OpenID.net but to have our own style because
OpenID.net Must remain the benchmark for everyone.

But the new OpenIDEurope.eu should reassure Europeans with an entry in the
language of their country with:
- the news in Europe (events, barcamps, Media...)
- While the site will be in English except the important pages (in
particular for the End Users) to be (good) translated and adapted in
European languages.
- a page/wiki Manageable for OpenID Europe Country Representative to talk
about what's happening in their country

All your ideas "and your work" :) are welcome to decide what we will do to
your new site!

I would like to set a deadline of 1 month!

Thanks, and congratulation to our English friends to be in the final Rubby -
Grrrroooaaa! ;-)

All the best

-Snorri