[OpenID - Eu] Web 2.0 Expo - Berlin - Germany

Snorri Giorgetti snorri.giorgetti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:28:29 UTC 2007

Yeah! :)

De : David Recordon [mailto:recordond at gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 8 octobre 2007 14:49
À : Snorri Giorgetti; Lukas Rosenstock; eu at openid.net
Objet : Re: [OpenID - Eu] Web 2.0 Expo - Berlin - Germany

On 10/8/07, Snorri Giorgetti <snorri.giorgetti at gmail.com
<mailto:snorri.giorgetti at gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Lukas,
Really? Good initiative! ;-)

Do you live in Berlin?
We would like to organize the "OpenID Europe Dinner November 6 in Berlin"
Yes, We will have the chance that David Recordon will be there.

Let us speak about that together...
Unfortunately I cannot be present in with the BarCamp this weekend but I
would be with you by the thought.

Regards

-Snorri