[OpenID - Eu] The last OpenID Meeting + Diner to Berlin and the next...

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Nov 10 09:53:01 UTC 2007

Dear All,

After London last month, the meeting + diner in Berlin this week was really
super. (thanks Lukas)

For those who were unable to come (I think of Chris / NL) you find a good
summary here (thanks Tom)

http://www.barnraiser.org/index.php?wp=blog
<http://www.barnraiser.org/index.php?wp=blog&blog_id=15> &blog_id=15

We who live every day in the virtual world, it is true that nothing replaces
the actual meetings in the real world

But this meet is just the first step  for "how we can together organize our
efforts in Europe ?"

Soon I will speak about a new work of organization for OpenID Europe.

About Meeting/Dinner:

I think would be very performing to organize 1 every month in one European
City

The next in December will be to Geneva (Switzerland)

In 2008,

I would like, if possible during an Big event ; one in the North / East of
Europe (Sweden / Denmark / Nederland or Estonia),

one for the South of Europe (Spain or Italy)

And one in Paris! :)

Contact me if you have any suggestions.

Cheers

-Snorri