[OpenID - Eu] Mission Statement of OpenID Europe

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu May 24 19:05:40 UTC 2007

Yes, I think you've hit the marketing nail on the head.  We need to,
globally, get a good marketing plan together.  This reminds me, have
been meaning to make marketing at openid.net and start getting this
discussion going again.  This will be one of the official functions of
the OpenID Foundation as well, since a large part of its goals are
around joint marketing and evangelism for OpenID.

--David