[OpenID - Eu] Mission Statement of OpenID Europe

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu May 24 19:02:31 UTC 2007

Hey Martin,
At least for the foundation we spun up, we decided any form of
certification was outside the scope of the organization.  This was
largely done to keep people from seeing it as a "pay to play" type
organization where you had to pay money to make OpenIDs you issue
useful.

Just food for thought.

--David