[OpenID - Eu] Mission Statement of OpenID Europe

David Carrero Fernández-Baillo dcarrero at ferca.com
Fri May 18 18:16:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

    First, sorry my english, i am learn more english now, but i like
spanish. Do you speak spanish ?

    I think than we have promote OpenID in Europe for companies and website
with many traffic and users, this is very important por expand the OpenID in
Europe :)

    My company have openid.es, and launch code in open source in the next
weeks :) now i work in fix more bugs :)

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es necesario. El medio
ambiente está en nuestra mano.
--
Saludos
David Carrero Fernández-Baillo