[OpenID - Eu] Mission Statement

Chris Obdam chris.obdam at holder.nl
Fri Jun 1 15:07:31 UTC 2007

Martin,

I get your point. Seeing the reactions maybe my certification ideas
are not realistic.

Does anybody see the goodness in the whole 'certification' idea. Or
to put it in an other way: Providers can only become a member after
they have passed the test.
What the test rules are can be defined later..

?

Greetings,

Chris - OpenID Holland