[OpenID - Eu] Team - New EU Representatives

Martin Paljak martin at paljak.pri.ee
Tue Dec 11 21:29:57 UTC 2007

On 11.12.2007, at 17:32, Artūras Orševskis wrote:

>  I'm a member of national e-signature project group mentioned by
> Martin Paljak earlier here. It is an ambitious initiative backed up
> by government, major gsm operators, banks and ministeries.
> 4) As a member of national e-signature project group, I proposed e-
> signature and OpenID integration (kind of like Estonian colleagues
> already have, kudos to Martin ;) ). I got initial approvement. There
> is a meeting of the commitee scheduled for January where I'm going
> to present OpenID concept and how it relates to e-signature. I've
> just got an idea, Martin, could you consider to join this meeting in
> Vilnius?

As said, openid.ee should work flawlessly with Lithuanian and Latvian
WPKI (SIM card eID) solutions as the software service itself is being
developed in Estonia.  Just the Lithuanian certificate profile has
been disabled from the service (only C=EE is allowed). If you could
provide me with example certificate and maybe even translate the
openid.ee service it would be a day 0 solution.

I have not visited Vilnius for many years, so it might be a fun idea.

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee