[OpenID - Eu] Team - New EU Representatives

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Tue Dec 11 12:54:47 UTC 2007

And we will help you Audrius! :)

-Snorri

-----Message d'origine-----
De : eu-bounces at openid.net [mailto:eu-bounces at openid.net] De la part de Audrius Karabanovas
Envoyé : mardi 11 décembre 2007 08:24
À : eu at openid.net
Objet : Re: [OpenID - Eu] Team - New EU Representatives

Hello OpenID eu :)

Lithuania... well... tbh status is kinda "none". I mean, OpenID wave
didn't reached Lithuania somehow :) There is no providers (i'm working
on one atm), there is no sites wich accepts OpenID
(authentication/registration), working on that too.

If there is any kind of OpenID acceptance, then it's only trough blogs
using WP.

Currently coding OpenID provider site, already made some contacts with
few bigger sites in Lithuania to implement OpenID auth/sreg.

So, it's kinda fresh start for me here :)

Regards,
Audrius
OpenID Lithuania