[OpenID - Eu] OpenID talk in Sweden 7-8 December

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Dec 10 14:07:55 UTC 2007

All,

The presentation went fine (at least I think so :)), and the FSCONS
conference was a great place to chat with people about OpenID.  Here is
a link to my presentation:

http://josefsson.org/fscons/fscons-openid.pdf

The FSCONS people said they will put videos of the presentation online
eventually.

/Simon