[OpenID - Eu] Create a European Board

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Mon Aug 6 19:11:26 UTC 2007

Hi Scott,
I notice that you didn't subscribe yet at
http://openid.net/mailman/listinfo/eu (+1 again) ;-)

You must know that in Europe it's really a community which is growing and
people are justified to help!
Today, we've 10 members ; Martin for the Estonia, Pasi for the Finland,
Lukas for the Germany, Claudio for the Italia, Chris for the Netherlands,
Marcin for the Poland, David for the Spain, Matija for the Slovenia, Andrew
for the UK, Ioan for the Romania and me ;-) and which all can take part in
the development of OpenID in their country.

All its members are serious and had taken good initiatives in their country
(RP, OP, blogs, BarCamp
)
But now they need that directions are indicated to them... from
US=>Europe=>European countries

For the "organization/collaboration", I appreciate much the work of Tristan
Nitot (President Mozilla Europe) for the fusion between US and Europe.
(To note that “OIDEF” uses almost same statutes as Mozzila EU)

We let the Board of OIDF think of that!

Good brainstorming! ;-)

-Snorri