[OpenID - Eu] Create a European Board

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sun Aug 5 16:54:31 UTC 2007

The mission is really to organize the European Community and to adapt the
important US decisions to Europe... For then advancing OpenID in each
country...

I think that it's essential to have a person in each country where the
language is different...
But there are a lot of countries/languages in Europe and the principal
disadvantage is that too many people can slow down the movement! :(

We have already the example of Brussels! When French and Dutch voted not
with the EU constitution! ;-)

We must think...

Snorri