[Code] OpenId on no HTML user-agents

Yang Zhao yang at yangman.ca
Fri Feb 5 06:35:53 UTC 2010

On 3 February 2010 03:58, valentino miazzo
<valentino.miazzo at blu-labs.com> wrote:
> I'm developing applications for Bluray players and I would like to add
> OpenId compatibility of our applications.

Here's a question that's yet to be asked: *why* do you want to add
OpenID support in your BluRay app?  Specially, what use cases require
a decentralized authentication system like OpenID.

I think this would better allow us to answer the question in terms of
what alternative options are appropriate, or if it's something that's
even feasible.

--
Yang Zhao
http://yangman.ca