[OpenID board] Updated OpenID Foundation 2019 Meeting Calendar

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Nov 28 14:12:45 UTC 2018

OpenID Foundation Board Members

The meeting schedule below has been developed with your feedback and an eye towards 2019 plans and priorities.
Those priorities include early decision making re:

  *   Welcoming new board members / electing officers
  *   The enhancement of the OpenID Foundation Libraries Program to include contributions from members: see https://openid.net/developers/certified/
  *   The expansion of the OpenID Connect Self Certification Program to include aspects of conformance testing for Finanacial Grade API see: https://openid.net/certification/faq/

Please note:

  *   All Board members are welcome to join Executive Committee calls
  *   We will confirm a venue for F2F Board meeting at RSA in SF downtown for Wednesday, March 6, 2019. Please plan for lunch from 11:30-1230 and then board meeting from 12:30-2:00
  *   We will confirm a venue for F2F Board meeting at Identiverse in Washington DC for Wednesday, June 26th. Please plan for lunch from 11:30-1230 with board meeting 1230-2:00

2018

12/6/2018

OIDF EC Call 3-4PM PST

Virtual

2019

1/10/2019

OIDF EC Call

3-4PM PT

Virtual

2/14/2019

OIDF Virtual Board Meeting

3-4PM PT

Virtual

3/6/2019

OIDF FTF Board Meeting at RSA

1130AM-2PM PT

San Francisco

3/6/2019

OIDF & OIX Boards Dinner at RSA

San Francisco

4/4/2019

OIDF EC Call

3-4PM PT

Virtual

4/29/2019

OpenID Foundation Workshop at Oath 1130AM-430PM PT

Sunnyvale

4/29/2019

OpenID Foundation FTF Board Meeting at Oath

445-6PM PT

Sunnyvale

5/14/2019

OpenID Foundation Workshop at EIC

Munich

5/14/2019

OIDF FTF Board Meeting at EIC

Munich

6/6/2019

OIDF EC Call

3-4PM PT

Virtual

6/26/2019

OIDF FTF Board Meeting at Identiverse 2019

Washington, DC

9/5/2019

OIDF EC Call

3-4PM PT

Virtual

9/30/2019

OpenID Foundation Workshop Prior to IIW 1130AM-430PM PT

Mountain View

9/30/2019

OpenID Foundation FTF Board Meeting after Workshop

445-6PM PT

Mountain View

11/7/2019

OIDF EC Call