[OpenID board] FW: Public Review Period for Three RISC Specifications Started
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon May 7 23:43:50 UTC 2018
From: Mike Jones
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 4:44 PM
To: 'openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net' <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
Subject: Public Review Period for Three RISC Specifications Started
The OpenID Risk and Incident Sharing and Coordination (RISC) Working Group<http://openid.net/wg/risc/> recommends approval of the following specifications as OpenID Implementer's Drafts:
* OpenID RISC Profile of IETF Security Events 1.0<http://openid.net/specs/openid-risc-profile-1_0-01.html>
* OpenID RISC Event Types 1.0<http://openid.net/specs/openid-risc-event-types-1_0-01.html>
* OAuth Event Types 1.0<http://openid.net/specs/oauth-event-types-1_0-01.html>
An Implementer's Draft is a stable version of a specification providing intellectual property protections to implementers of the specification. This note starts the 45-day public review period for the specification drafts in accordance with the OpenID Foundation IPR policies and procedures. Unless issues are identified during the review that the working group believes must be addressed by revising the drafts, this review period will be followed by a seven-day voting period during which OpenID Foundation members will vote on whether to approve these drafts as OpenID Implementer's Drafts. For the convenience of members, voting will actually begin a week before the start of the official voting period.
The relevant dates are:
* Implementer's Drafts public review period: Monday, May 7, 2018 to Thursday, June 21, 2018 (45 days)
* Implementer's Drafts vote announcement: Friday, June 8, 2018
* Implementer's Drafts voting period: Friday, June 15, 2018 to Friday, June 29, 2018 (7 days)*
* Note: Early voting before the start of the formal voting will be allowed.
The RISC working group page is http://openid.net/wg/risc/. Information on joining the OpenID Foundation can be found at https://openid.net/foundation/members/registration. If you're not a current OpenID Foundation member, please consider joining to participate in the approval vote.
You can send feedback on the specifications in a way that enables the working group to act upon it by (1) signing the contribution agreement at http://openid.net/intellectual-property/ to join the working group (please specify that you are joining the "RISC" working group on your contribution agreement), (2) joining the working group mailing list at http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-specs-risc, and (3) sending your feedback to the list.
- Michael B. Jones - OpenID Foundation Board Secretary
P.S. This notice was also posted at http://openid.net/2018/05/07/public-review-period-for-three-risc-specifications-started/ and as @openid<https://twitter.com/openid>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the board