[OpenID board] FW: The JWT, JOSE, and OAuth Assertions specs are RFCs!
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed May 20 01:03:15 UTC 2015
From: Mike Jones
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:38 PM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: The JWT, JOSE, and OAuth Assertions specs are RFCs!
The JSON Web Token (JWT), JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE), and OAuth Assertions specifications are now IETF standards - RFCs. They are:
* RFC 7515<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7515>: JSON Web Signature (JWS)
* RFC 7516<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7516>: JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
* RFC 7517<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7517>: JSON Web Key (JWK)
* RFC 7518<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7518>: JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
* RFC 7519<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7519>: JSON Web Token (JWT)
* RFC 7521<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7521>: Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
* RFC 7522<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7522>: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
* RFC 7523<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7523>: JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
See JWT and JOSE are now RFCs!<http://self-issued.info/?p=1387> and The OAuth Assertions specs are now RFCs!<http://self-issued.info/?p=1389> for more background and information. Thanks to all that each of you contributed to making this a reality!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the board