[OpenID board] Certification docs to be reviewed on Thursday's board call

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 13 00:30:13 UTC 2015

Board - please review the following docs in preparation for Thursday's board call.  They are intended for review by your legal departments as well as yourselves.  They have already been reviewed by Don, Tom, and Microsoft, and we believe them to be in near-final form, subject to feedback resulting from your reviews.

These are the documents that we will reference during the Thursday board call.

-- Mike (writing as Secretary)