[OpenID board] Chartering the AATOC working group

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Fri Feb 13 19:31:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Google has been working over the past few months with other service
providers on how we can communicate account tak- over and other security to
events to each other to thwart follow-on attacks when an account at an
identity provider is compromised.

The group has all agreed we would like to move forward and create a working
group within the OIDF. Here's our draft charter.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bdPrZ5k7L_8HBaFg10blQAyKY_4kf-xhscAy1Ks1yqI/edit#heading=h.kjpnai15ks2y

I'm not sure of the process to forward this to the specs council but would
like to get that started so that we can create the workgroup and begin
working in a safe environment.

Please let me know the next steps.

thanks,
AD